Your safety is our #1 priority!
As we deal with the health crisis plaguing our nation, heightened precautions must be taken to ensure a safe, fun trip for all our passengers. Please review the guidelines below.
- Tickets must be purchased at the time of your arrival. Our rates can be found here.
- Please check in at the shack upon arrival. If you have not checked in 15 minutes prior to boarding, your reserved spot may be given to a walk-on.
- Passengers must wear appropriate face coverings.
- Passengers must not share rods, reel, tackle or bait.
- Only the crew can handle nets and gaffs.
- There will be no food service available on board – but you can bring your own food for personal consumption.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times with passengers that are not immediate family or friends, as per executive order 107.
- The boat will be sanitized after each trip in the high touch areas.
- There will be sanitizer on board for use while we are out.
- Passengers will be surveyed before boarding. Anyone showing signs of illness will not be able to board.
- The Captain will be giving a briefing on each trip to go over all the protocols again
- Social distancing markers will be noted on board and are to be followed.